The Importance of Connection
The need for connection is essential to everyone, but it becomes even more important as we age. The elderly are prone to loneliness and often struggle with their independence; this can lead them into depression or anxiety if they don’t find someone who will talk about how much time has passed since grad school with you over dinner at least once per week! Luckily there's help available through homecare services like ours - residents sometimes just need an extra set of ears on occasion so that life doesn't feel too difficult anymore.
Companionship is a crucial part of aging with dignity. It can range from sitting together and chatting to going on visits as company for family or friends when they are unable go out into public alone any more due their health difficulties - even if it’s just at home! companions give those we love peace-of mind knowing that someone will always be there who cares enough about them too take an interest in what happens within your day today life upsides being able stay connected by staying close through these tough times.
There is a lot of information out there about what types of care you need. The list below can help with your decision:
- Personal Care such as bathing and dressing
- Bathing/Dressing - for people who cannot get around on their own or have difficulty moving due to illness
- Grooming or skincare general hygiene support when bed bound or disabled
- Changing adult briefs
- Repositioning into different positions if necessary for those that are bed bound
- Restroom assistance
- Homemaking - which includes housekeeping as well as cooking meals or making drinks; this may also involve basic light maintenance such taking out the trash every week
- House keeping services include assistance with organization so things don't get too messy!
- Grocery shopping (and meal prep) if food preparation isn’t possible anymore
- Pet Care
- Accompanying and Celebrating events
- Travel to appointments
- Personal companionship – simply having a friend to play games, watch TV, or have a stimulating conversation can have a huge impact on someone’s quality of life.
- And much more!
Home care services can be a great way to maintain independence and allow you to continue to live in your own home. There are many additional services offered, please don’t hesitate to reach out to determine what type of services are right for you.
What Our Customers Have To Say
Looking to keep your independence?
Call our office today and schedule Your “no-pressure” in-home evaluation! See first-hand the caring and nurturing we are available to give your loved one, just as you would give to them yourself!