The Daily Help You Need
Instant Care of Arizona is a healthcare organization that offers a range of in-home attendant care services to individuals who need assistance with daily living activities. In-home attendant care is a type of service that enables people to receive support and care in the comfort of their own homes. This type of care is ideal for individuals who prefer to remain independent and maintain their daily routines.
The goal our in-home attendant care services is to help individuals live as independently as possible while receiving the necessary support and care. By providing personalized care plans, trained professionals can tailor their services to the individual's needs and preferences. Furthermore, by offering flexible scheduling options, Instant Care of Arizona can ensure that individuals receive the right level of support at the right time. In-home attendant care services can also provide peace of mind for family members and loved ones, knowing that their loved ones are receiving high-quality care and support in their own homes.
There is a lot of information out there about what types of care you need. The list below can help with your decision:
- Homemaking - which includes housekeeping as well as cooking meals or making drinks; this may also involve basic light maintenance such taking out the trash every week
- House keeping services include assistance with organization so things don't get too messy!
- Grocery shopping (and meal prep) if food preparation isn’t possible anymore
- Pet Care
- Accompanying and Celebrating events
- Travel to appointments
- Personal companionship – simply having a friend to play games, watch TV, or have a stimulating conversation can have a huge impact on someone’s quality of life.
- And much more!
Services can be a great way to maintain independence and allow you to continue to live in your own home. There are many additional services offered, please don’t hesitate to reach out to determine what type of services are right for you.
What Our Customers Have To Say
Looking to keep your independence?
Call our office today and schedule Your “no-pressure” in-home evaluation! See first-hand the caring and nurturing we are available to give your loved one, just as you would give to them yourself!